Sunday, November 29, 2020

Cute Hug Day Whatsapp Status Messages in Hindi

Every year 21st January is celebrated as Hug’s Day. This is definitely a good time to give hugs to your loved ones and also share romantic WhatsApp status. With Cute hug day status in Hindi and English, you can share these hugs day status message for boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, husband, wife, him and her.

Cute Hug Day Whatsapp Status Messages in Hindi

Enjoy the best of first hug status and Hug Day WhatsApp and Facebook status messages. Send them to your loved to make it a special day!!!

Cute Hug Day Status

Let me hug you because I want our hearts to have a handshake…. Happy Hugs Day!!!

I love you and I am sending you the biggest and the warmest hug.

Hug Day Whatsapp Status Messages

Warm hugs are what I need to make my bad day a happy one!!!

Mubarak ho apko yeh din jis din mile aapko bahut saare HUGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment