Sunday, November 8, 2020

I like you Message to a Guy

Express your love by sending I like you Message to your love. I like you message expresses your love and fondness to a special person in your life and if it is for a guy. The words of the message present a sense of being together always. Express your thought in a cute and sweet way.

I like you Message to a Guy

Here a sweet collection of I like you message samples to a guy is presented below:

I Like You Messages for Him

This encrypted message is for the handsomest boy I’ve ever seen… UOY EKIL I

The relationship we share is a friendship, but for me it is much more than that. I like you and like your every dream and I want to be with you always and forever to give you a company.

I wish that real life was like Facebook so that I could just click a button to tell you that I like you.

I Like You Messages for Crush

We fight and we argue, but we care and we share. Keep this bonding same forever as it makes us for each other and makes a sweet story of ours. The path of life is long, so be together always.

I can’t pinpoint if it is your adorable messy hair, cute eyes or your handsome smile – but one of these is keeping me awake at night. I like you boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment