Sunday, November 8, 2020

Thank You Messages for Engagement Gifts

An engagement includes exchange of rings between the couple and the people who attend the engagement bring in gifts for the couple. The thankful wishes are sent through text messages for them.

Thank You Messages for Engagement Gifts

Find attractive samples of thank you messages for the engagement gifts presented by near and dear ones:

Thanks a lot for being there at our engagement party. Thank you for showering us with lovely gifts and blessings.

Your present really made me feel happy. It will always remind me of you. I will definitely decorate my room with this after my marriage.

Heartily thankful to you for the gift that you presented us on our engagement party.

Thank you for attending our engagement party. Me and my fiancée loved your gift!Thank you Mr and Mrs Sid for being there at our joyful occasion.

Thanks to my sister for the precious engagement gift. I would treasure it all my life and send you a memento as a token of appreciation.

Thanking my cousin for the lovely engagement gift.

Much thanks to my brother for the engagement gift sent from miles away.

Thanks for your lovely gift and beautiful wishes

I am short of words to express my joy with you. Be there at our wedding too.

It was great seeing you both at our engagement party. Thank you for the wonderful gift. I must say you have a great choice. Just can’t wait to see you both at the wedding ceremony.

It was great to see both of you at the engagement ceremony. The gift was really thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment