Saturday, December 12, 2020

Funny New Year Messages For Friends 2021

Funny New Year Messages For Friends 2021


Funny New Year 2021 Messages for love ones. The funny New Year wishes can be sent through cards with funny quotes and sayings. One can also send funny smiley and New Year wishes through text messages.

Funny New Year Messages For Friends 2021

Following are some of the funny happy New Year 2021 wishes messages for the love ones to make them laugh:

Funny New Year Messages for Love Ones

This my resolution is to love you more, fight with you less, lift your shopping bags and take you out on dates more often. This will surely make it a Happy New Year for you my love.

Best New Year wishes to my love. I wish that together we make this year happening with lots of parties and celebrations. May God bless us with ticket to every party. Happy new year my love.

Dear lover, I wish you a happy new year with love. I hope you have arranged the New Year party for the evening with good barbeque as I would be visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment