Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy Navratri 2022 Wishes for Sister

 

Happy Navratri 2022 Wishes for Sister

You are the avatar of Mata in my life because you have always brought along so many reasons for me to smile…. I wish you a beautiful Navratri and a prosperous year ahead.

My dear sister, you are like a sweet blessing from Maa Durga in my life….. I wish you a very Happy and blessed Navratri with love of Mata.



I wish that Maa Durga is always by your side, in your happiness and in sorrows, in your success and in your failures to help you going and finally walk the path of success….. Happy Navratri.

Happy Navratri 2022 Message for Sister

Navratri reminds us of the power of women and I wish my sweet sister a Happy Navratri 2022.

As we celebrate Navratri, I wish you vivacious and vibrant nine nights of garba and festivities to brighten your future….. Best wishes on the occasion of Navratri to you my sister.

On the occasion of Navratri, I wish the best of everything for you from Maa Durga because you have always been the best sister a brother could ask for….. A very Happy Navratri to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment