Friday, April 1, 2022

Navratri 2022 Messages for Wife

 

Navratri 2022 Messages for Wife

On the occasion of Navratri, I wish that all the nine nights of this festive celebration are full of joy and merriment for you…. May you are blessed by all the nine goddesses for a happy life…. Happy Navratri to you.

You are fortunate to be born as a woman, woman who is the avatar of Hindu Goddesses who inspire us to live a purposeful and happy life….. Best wishes on Navratri to my beautiful wife.



Navratri 2022 Wishes for Wife

I wish that Maa Durga bless you with her choicest blessings and shower on you her strength and love for a glorious future and good fortune….. Best wishes on Navratri to my loving wife.

I wish troubles as light as air and happiness as vast as ocean…… Love as pure as Ganga and friends as real as diamonds….. I wish you a very Happy Navratri my dear wife.

To my loving wife who is the Goddess of my life, I am sending best wishes on Navratri hoping for a successful and prosperous year for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment