Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy Navratri 2022 Wishes to Lover

 

Happy Navratri 2022 Wishes to Lover

I wish that Maa Durga is always there to bless our bond of love and shower her blessings on her for an eternal relationship full of love and understanding….. Best wishes on Navratri to you.

On the occasion of Navratri, I want to thank Mata for sending you in my life and adding a new meaning to it….. I will always keep you close to me because you are present from Mata.



May the beautiful blessings of Maa Durga fill your life with new energy, happiness and prosperity…. I wish that Maa Durga is always there to protect you…. Happy Navratri 2022.

I wish nine nights full of festivities and enjoyment for you…. I wish a vibrant dandiya raas and an enthusiastic celebration time for you….. Happy Navratri to my sweet lover.

Happy Navratri 2022 Messages to Lover in Hindi

Jab bhi maa ka naam pukarein…. Maa aa jayein humein bachane….. Navratri ke mauke par bass mil jaaye Maa ka ashirvad, yehi hai Mata se dua ki woh apni kriip drishti sada rakein hum par banaye.

Jisne bhi Mata ko dil se chaha hai, usne uske charon mein swarg paya hai….. Safal ho gaya Jeevan uska jise mil gaya Maa ka ashirvad aur pyaar….. Happy Navratri to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment