Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy Ugadi 2022 Wishes for Friends

 Happy Ugadi 2022 Wishes for Friends: Ugadi or Yugadi is observed as the first day of the New Year in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka. On this day, a new Samvatsara, that is a cycle of sixty years, begins. All sixty Samvatsara have a unique name. In Maharashtra, Ugadi is celebrated as Gudi Padwa. Both Ugadi and Gudi Padwa fall on the same day.

Happy Ugadi 2022 Wishes for Friends

May you be showered with choicest blessings of Almighty on the occasion of Ugadi and you the best year ahead full of success and great fortune.

I find myself extremely fortunate to have a friend like you…. May the festivities of Ugadi bring along lots of success and goodness in your life.

Success in everything to you and happiness in everything that comes your way is what I wish for you on the occasion of Ugadi to you my friend.

Also Read: Quotes on Hindu Nav Varsh in Hindi

Happy Ugadi 2022 Messages for Friends

Sending you lots of smiles on Ugadi….. Sending you lots of enjoyment and celebrations on Ugadi….. Sending you best wishes on Ugadi.

To my wonderful friend who always inspires me and supports me, I wish you the best of Ugadi celebration.

May our bond of friendship be blessed with the best of happiness and health, success and prosperity….. Best wishes on Ugadi to you.

May you be surrounded with colours and brightness, sparkles and joy in each and every day of your life…. Wishing a very Happy Ugadi to you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment