Friday, May 17, 2013

quotes about teenage life

I wanna be the reason behind your smile, because you surely are the reason behind mine. 
I wish I could tell you how I feel, because every night before I sleep, you're all I think about. 
I don't wish to be everything to everyone. I just wish to be something to someone. 
I want to meet someone who is afraid to lose me. 
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anybody can start today and make a new ending. 
The hardest part is seeing the one you love with the one they love. 
One day, I will meet someone who will love me as much as I love them. 
Just because you miss someone doesn't mean they belong in your life. 
Live is short don't take it seriously just make your life fun, and full of happiness. 
A lie is a lie, no matter how big or how small. 

quotes, Best Teen Quotes, Greatest teen quotes, new Best Teen Quotes, best quotes Teen, Read more at http://www.quoteping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment