Friday, May 17, 2013

teen life quotes

Puppy love...It never fails. Hardest years in a teenagers life.
Why does a teenagers life have to be so difficult? We go to school, do sports, & work hard but most times that never good enough!
Saying youll do it later...never gets down. Story of a teenagers life.
Just let life throw things at you. Its more fun that way
I believe success is a journey without a destination...don't expect awards...don't settle for awards.
If God wanted me to be someone I was not, then I would not be the person I am today.
All power is within you. You can do everything and anything.
I have a real life Then I have my Twitter life, I'm basically Hannah Montana.
Teenage years are the most heartfelt. It is a mixture of love, hate emotion and energy...though we all have our own recipe.
I'm not perfect. I don't always wake up with perfect hair or get the best grades. But I'm a girl. I care. I care about people who don't even know I exist. I worry about everything. I'm cautious about everything, and I don't live on the edge. But baby that's ME. I love being me cause I'm fabulous this way.
Don't chase anything, except drinks and dreams.
We are young, we run free, stay up late, we don't sleep. got our friends, got the night, we'll be alright.

quotes, Teen life quotes, new Teen life quotes, best quotes on Teen life, Read more at http://www.quoteping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment